Prices & Payment Terms
- Prices are as disclosed on the website at the time you place your order. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
- Our payment terms are as follows:
Payment on credit terms - Account customers
- This clause applies if, at the time you submit your Order, we have agreed to supply goods or services to you on credit terms.
- All payments (inclusive of GST and any freight charges that apply pursuant to these terms) must be made within thirty (30) days from end of month of invoice date.
- No credit card surcharge will apply if payment is made within 30 days after we issue our invoice to you. However, a surcharge of 1.5% will apply to all credit card payments made after that date
- Accounts with outstanding overdue balances will automatically have credit withdrawn until all outstanding balances are cleared.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at the rate of 2% on all overdue balances calculated on a daily basis from the due date until such amount is paid.
Payment otherwise than on credit terms - Payments made on Redbank online shop
- All payments (inclusive of GST and any freight charges that apply pursuant to these terms) must be made by credit card at the time of checkout.
- Payment methods
Payments may be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), credit card, or cheque. We only accept Visa, and MasterCard credit cards.