- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour or that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- The delivery of any Products is subject to availability. We will give you Written Notice if any Products are not available at the time of Order.
- The term “Pre Order” may be shown on our website for any product. This means that item is currently not available, by placing a pre order your order will be fulfilled immediately as stock arrives. The time frame for fulfilling pre ordered products will vary (1-5 weeks) and you will be notified in writing at time of order what the expected delay time will be. Alternatively you can enquire from us as to the expected delivery time for a particular product before pre order.
- Packaging and postage is charged in additional to the price listed for the products, calculated at time of purchase based on distance, weight and delivery times.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Our terms of payment are set out above under “Prices & Payment Terms”
- You will be notified re the delivery of your ordered products after your order has been despatch from our warehouse.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- If any or all of the Products delivered were damaged, defective, or incorrect when delivered, then you must give us written notice of that fact within seven 7 days after the delivery date.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace faulty goods, we undertake to credit your account or reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
- We also may agree, at our discretion to credit/refund any undamaged product purchased from us so long as it is returned unused and in original packaging within thirty (30) days of purchase.
- All returns attract a 20% restocking fee.
- Before we accept any return, you must notify us in writing and then if we agree to a return, we will give you a Return Goods Authorisation number. You must include that RGA number with the relevant Products when you return them, so that we can match the goods with the relevant entries in our systems.
- If undamaged goods are returned to us for exchange, we do not refund any packing and postage charges. Return of undamaged goods for exchange is entirely at your cost and risk.