The Waldmann Taneo Lighting solutions is ideal wherever your eyes are put to the test. This Universal LED Task Luminaire features high lighting quality and ergonomic handling, is very versatile and unique when it comes to adapting to individual requirements.
This Arm mounted Luminaire is also particularly energy efficient, consuming 30% less energy compared to conventional task luminaires. The Taneo task light provides wide range, uniform, glare free and shadow free lighting, considerably relieving eye strain. Extra positive Features of the Taneo is the colour temperature used (5000K), which makes contrast highly visible and great for colour matching. The Waldmann Taneo Task lighting is also dimmable down to 10%. Ideal for applications in manufacturing, assembly, quality assurance or analysis, whether in Labs, or the electronic, metal or watch industries.
- Maintenance Free LED Technology.
- Service life up to 50,000 hours.
- 30% energy savings.
- Membrane Switch integrated into the luminaire head for On / Off and dimming
- Continuously dimmable down to 10%.
- Glare Free, Flicker free and Shadow Free Light.
- 30 Watt power consumption.
- 2300 lumen output.
- Good contrast sensitivity.
- 5000K Colour Temp.
- Very good colour recognition.
- Colour rendering Ra > 90 (CDP).
Spring-loaded arm with 3D head joint.
- 577mm Luminaire Head Length.
- 780mm arm reach.
- Enormous radius of action.
- Robust aluminium and fibreglass reinforced high performance plastic.
- Supplied with approx. 3 m connecting cable and Aus Plug.
- Mains 240VAC input.
- Supplied with Bench Clamp.
ML142 Taneo Spec Sheet