OpticLux Magnifier has everything a modern magnifier luminaire is meant to have: a robust magnifier with 1.9x magnification, the latest LED modules, a huge 120cm reach with ergonomically tested arm joints and intuitive operation.
Opticlux’s biggest plus is its daylight-quality light field, its outstanding colour rendering properties and its maintenance-free life cycle. As an approved medical device, it can be widely used in dermatology, human medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine, in laboratories and for monitoring sterilized products.
- Switchable between ultraviolet and daylight
- Color temperature daylight white 6500 K.
- Wavelength UV-A 365nm.
- Acrylic lens with 3.5 dioptres. (1.9x magnification)
- Color rendering properties CRI > 93, R9 > 90, R13 > 95.
- Bright, homogeneous light field (6000 lx / 0.15m).
- Continuously dimmable white light and UV light.
- Large viewing field: 153mm diameter (6").
- Durable premium casing.
- Efficient LEDs approx. 12 Watt.
- Pole length 115cm can be cut to length (40-116cm)
- Arm length 110cm.
ML166 Opticlux 10-2 Spec Sheet