A perfect combination of optimum near vision and high light quality – the MLD magnifying luminaire can be used wherever the human eye comes up against its limits.
A field of view perfectly adapted to suit your viewing distance provides distortion-free
visibility and the ability to work ergonomically.
- LED technology
- Colour temperature neutral white 5 000 K
- Colour rendering Ra > 80
- Glare-free thanks to satinised screen
- Hard-coated plastic lens Ø 160 mm with 3.5 dioptres
- Housing made of colourless anodised aluminium and
- Polycarbonate plastic screen
- Ergonomic linkage technology with 2D head joint
- Spring balanced arm
- Membrane key integrated into the luminaire head for
On/Off and dimming
- Degree of protection IP20; protection class II
- Supplied with approx. 3 m connecting cable and plug-in
power supply with plug type CEE 7 / 16 (Europlug),
BS 1363 , NEMA 1-15P and AUS/NZ.
- incl. table clamp (0 – 70 mm)
- Choose option of Bench Clamp, Wall Mount or with Mobile Floor Stand (Stand height is 915mm)