OpticLux Magnifier has everything a modern magnifier luminaire is meant to have: a robust magnifier with 1.9x magnification, the latest LED modules, a huge 120cm reach with ergonomically tested arm joints and intuitive operation.
Opticlux’s biggest plus is its daylight-quality light field, its outstanding colour rendering properties and its maintenance-free life cycle. As an approved medical device, it can be widely used in dermatology, human medicine, dentistry and veterinary medicine, in laboratories and for monitoring sterilized products.
ML164 Opticlux 10-1 Spec Sheet
- Color temperature daylight white 6500 K.
- Acrylic lens with 3.5 dioptres. (1.9x magnification)
- Color rendering properties CRI > 93, R9 > 90, R13 > 95.
- Bright, homogeneous light field (6000 lx / 0.15m).
- Continuously dimmable.
- Large viewing field: 153mm diameter (6").
- Durable premium casing.
- Efficient LEDs approx. 12 Watt.
- Pole length 115cm can be cut to length (40-116cm).
- Arm length 110cm.